Atlantic City Boardwalk, covered in snow
Our plan was to drive to Virginia Beach today, but we decided to stay put and wait out the winter storm named ‘Titan’. It’s not that we couldn’t have tried to make the drive — our truck has winter tires — but apparently the roads were quite slippery, and we weren’t sure the ferry was running from Cape May.
So after trudging through the snow (yes, I had to put my boots back on) to a local antique book store in the morning, we enjoyed a lazy afternoon and waited until ‘Titan’ finally moved on. Geeze, if we decided to name our winter storms in Canada, we’d probably run out of letters!
But the sky looked pink at sunset, so here’s hoping we can keep heading south tomorrow!